After two years without a face-to-face gathering, we are just a few days away from the AUTM 2022 Annual Meeting! Today’s episode is a special one, where Laura Savatski, the Chair of AUTM, gives us a rundown of what you can expect as an attendee at the event this year.
The AUTM Annual Meeting is incredibly important for the organization, and serves as a fantastic way to gain exposure to what’s going on in the world of technology transfer. If you aren’t one of the 1100 people who have already registered, you still have time to do so, and we couldn’t recommend it more highly!
In This Episode:
- [00:53] Introducing today’s guest; AUTM chair, Laura Savatski.
- [01:53] The number of people who have registered for the AUTM Annual Meeting, which kicks off in less than a week!
- [02:00] What attendees can expect from the AUTM Annual Meeting.
- [02:32] Safety protocols that AUTM has put in place for the meeting (and where you can find more information).
- [04:02] The number of international guests expected at the AUTM Annual Meeting.
- [04:39] Laura shares the focal topics of the keynote presentations that will be taking place at the AUTM Annual Meeting.
- [07:39] How the AUTM Annual Meeting will prioritize equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- [08:21] Recommendations for AUTM Annual Meeting first time attendees.
- [12:41] What Laura is most excited about for this year’s AUTM Annual Meeting.
- [14:04] Why the AUTM Annual Meeting is so important for the field of technology transfer.